10.00 am - 10.50 am
Registrations & Networking
10.50 am - 11.00 am
11.00 am - 11.55 am
Opening Panel Discussion
Theme : The New "Operating Model" For Smart Manufacturing: Agility, Resilience, Flexibility
- Mr. Vinod Kumar Srivastava, Chairman, Vaquant Technology Pvt. Ltd. (Moderator)
- Mr. Venkatesh V R, Head – Customer Solutions Group, Bosch Software & Digital Solutions
- Mr. Shirish Yadav, Vice President- Manufacturing & Technology, ITC Ltd. (Foods Div.)
- Mr. Vaibhav Kulkarni, Works Head, Marico Ltd.
- Mr. Sumit Sinha, Head - Consumer Health Supply Chain, India, Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Amit Saxena, Site Director, Merck, Sigma Aldrich Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Zurvan Marolia, Senior Vice President, Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Mr. Amit Arora, General Manager – Manufacturing & Supply Chain, ACC Ltd.
12.00 pm - 01.00 pm
Theme : Survive & Thrive: From Managing Unexpected Change To Unlocking Your Business' True Potential With Intelligent Logistics
- Mr. Parvesh Ghai, Chief Revenue Officer – APAC, PandoCorp (Moderator)
- Mr. Ramkesh Jangra, Head - Supply-SCC, Ericsson India Global
- Mr. Sukanta Das, President and Chief Logistics Officer, Hindalco Industries Ltd.
- Mr. Ranabir Chatterjee, Vice President - Deliver - South Asia, The Linde Group
- Mr. L. Venkat Madhav, Executive Vice President – Supply Chain, Amara Raja Group of Companies
- Mr. Jaydeep Adhikari, Lead - Procurement & Contracting I Head SCM, Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.
- Mr. Asad Hasnain, General Manager - Supply Chain & Logistics, Air Works Group
01.00 pm - 01.30 pm
01.30 pm - 02.25 pm
Theme : New Thinking In Demand & Supply Planning In A Connected World: Optimisation & Synchronisation
Ensuring product availability at the lowest possible cost is critical to survive in the ever-more complex, global and competitive business environment of today. This session will take a deep dive into demand, supply, forecasting inventory management strategies and models to increase supply chain value, in order to provide an appropriate service level to customers while keeping operational costs as low as possible.
- Mr. Rituraj Saha, Director, Supply Chain K&B - South Asia, Middle East & Sub-Saharan Africa, Kohler Co. (Moderator)
- Mr. Amandeep Singh Bhan, Sr Vice President, Moglix
- Mr. Seetharam Srinivasan, Director - SCM & Customer Support, HARMAN International India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Sanjay Kshirsagar, Head - Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Freudenberg Household Products
- Mr. Vineet Kumar, GM & Head – Distribution, Deepak Fertilisers & Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd.
- Mr. Rajesh Menon, Head - Supply Chain, Operations and IT, Bajaj Consumer Care Ltd.
- Mr. Akhil Srivastava, Director - Planning & Logistics, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Mr. Kailash Sharma, Vice President - Supply Chain, CS & Q-GSC International (IMEA, EAJP &South America), Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
02.30 pm - 03.25 pm
Theme : What Are The Long-Term Lessons To Be Learnt From Manufacturing During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Mr. Ryan Viegas, Consultant – Pharma & Healthcare Industry (Moderator)
- Mr. Sanjeev Kumar Yadav, Head - Supply Chain Development & Business Excellence, Nestle India Ltd.
- Mr. Atul Prakash, Head – Marketing & Supply Chain, Godrej Industries Ltd.
- Mr. Anish Basu, Head - Corporate Supply Chain & Logistics, Berger Paints India Ltd.
- Mr. Sanjeev Aggarwal, Director - Supply Chain, South Asia, Hafele India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Mayank Pandey, Whole Time Director - Supply Chain, Castrol India
- Mr. Bhaskar Kumar, Head – Corporate Materials, Talbros Automotive Components Ltd.
- Mr. Vivek Gosain, General Manager – Manufacturing Engineering, MG Motor India
03.30 pm - 04.25 pm
Theme : Deconstructing The Future Of Work - Are You Ready For Change
- Mr. Sriram Balasubramanian, Worldwide Business Process Reengineering, Apple (Moderator)
- Mr. Umakanth Nair, Director - Global Supply Chain- Centre of Excellence, Eaton
- Mr. Chandan Shirbhayye, AVP & Head of Supply Chain, Aragen Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Devendra Rawat, Director - Planning & Distribution - South Asia, Middle East & North Africa, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Mr. Khushal Birari, Sourcing Leader (Global Supply Chain), Woodward, Inc.
- Mr. Venkataramana Murthy Gadepally, General Manager - SCM & Logistics, Minda Corporation Ltd.
- Mr. Supratim Halder, Sr. Director & Head - Operational Excellence, Sai Life Sciences Ltd.
- Mr. Himanshu Maloo, Head – Supply Chain (Pharma), Udaan
04.25 pm - 04.45 pm
04.45 pm - 05.45 pm
Theme : Building Back Better - Rethinking The Supply Chain Ecosystem
The widespread disruption to society caused by COVID-19 has identified the importance of supply chains in providing the products and services that are critical to life and to the economy.
- Mr. Jasjit Sethi, Chief Executive Officer, TCI Supply Chain Solutions (Moderator)
- Mr. Naveen Ahlawat, Chief of Procurement, Jindal Steel and Power Ltd.
- Mr. Sharad Dhawale, General Manager - Supply Chain, Raychem RPG (P) Ltd.
- Mr. Mohit Agarwal, General Demand, Distribution and Channel Management Manager, J&J Pharma (Janssen) India
- Mr. Anirban Basu, Executive Director - Supply Chain, Dalmia Bharat Cement Ltd.
- Mr. Vivek Sarbhai, Sr. Director - Supply Chain & EHS, India & Middle East, Thermofisher Scientific Ltd.
- Mr. Kamal Kathuria, GM- Supply Chain, Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd.
- Ms. Rucha Sankhe, Head – Manufacturing Supply Chain, Loreal
06:00 pm onwards
10th Manufacturing Supply Chain Awards